Thursday, June 30

35 1/2

It's been a while since I posted a picture of my larger than life belly, so here you go.  Chris wasn't home, so I took it in the bathroom mirror and the quality isn't great, but I'm pretty sure you can still get a decent enough view of the belly.

Last night Rease wanted to play outside in the water, so I filled up a couple containers of water and got out the hose.  Not very exciting, but she had a lot of fun with it.  She insisted on her sunglasses and water shoes so I had to get a picture b/c she's just cute :)


After we played outside, we went in to make dinner.  She usually stands on one of the chairs and insists on helping me or as she likes to say "help me, Rease".  Well she had her little camping chair in the house and was having a fit because I wouldn't let her stand on that one instead of the kitchen chair.  I brought the kitchen chair over and said if you want to help, you have to stand on this one.  I went and got something out of the refrigerator and this is what I found when I turned back around.
She put her camping chair on top of the kitchen chair was trying to climb up onto the kitchen chair so that she could then stand on the pink chair.  I am not that inventive, so I blame all of that on Chris :)

And I put this picture on facebook over the weekend, but I don't know if Mom and Dad saw it so I thought I would put it on here as well.  Rease doesn't care much about whether she eats the ice cream above the cone, she just wants the cone.  And she's all about it when she gets one.  I think her mouth was open so wide you almost couldn't see her eyes.

1 comment:

Dave and Jenny McIntosh said...

Whoa belly. I think you are going to pop anytime. Rease is really too adorable!