Friday, April 29

We've hit the "my way" stage

Rease is all about doing things on her own these days, including picking out her outfits, getting dressed and undressed and even attempting to change her own diaper.  This morning she was insistent on wearing a skirt so I put some leggings under it and said okay.  After about 5 minutes of refusing our help and trying to put her shirt on her legs, she finally let me help her and we got dressed.  Then she decided her rain boots were the perfect accessory to her outfit.  I was going to send her to school in them and Chris refused so we talked her into crocs. Here she is (ignore the milk all over her shirt, she was a little messy with her cereal this morning).  She is growing so fast....
And we are currently on day 5 of having our entire house clean and put together before going to bed / leaving for work.  It is such a nice feeling to have zero dishes in the sink, all the laundry done and everything clean!!!  (Don't think I'm a slob...I hate cleaning).  I guess after you spend 3 entire days cleaning and decluttering your house from top to bottom, the 15 minutes a night to pick up and vacuum just doesn't seem as daunting!

2 comments:

Dave and Jenny McIntosh said...

Rease is looking good! I think the rainboots would have been a wonderful accessory to this outfit!

Abrah said...

Oh Miss Rease, I love the outfit you picked out! That is way better than your cousin Riley picks out! I also agree with Jenny, I would have liked the rainboots with it. Does Mommy not know how much it's been raining? :) Love you!