Monday, April 4

It just keeps getting weirder

First, is 'weirder' a word or is it more weird?  I don't know, but I guess it doesn't really matter....

I have always been a very vivid dreamer and have the craziest dreams (ask Chris or any Tuttle and they'll tell you).  But...this pregnancy is taking things to a whole new level and it's weird.  I will spare you all of the crazy dreams previous to the one I had last night, but I had to share this one.  The even stranger thing is that I woke up at 5:15 this morning and decided to sleep for a couple minutes more.  In those couple of minutes I had this dream.  I thought you usually dreamed in your really deep sleep?  Or maybe I have it wrong...I don't know...

Anyway...I had a dream that all the Tuttle's were at our house for dinner.  And apparently we needed some kind of meat, so I went and picked up a deer.  And I don't mean a nice roast from the meat counter.  I went to some some girls house and took the deer that was hanging in her yard.  Gross...  She threw it in a wheelbarrow and put it in the back of my car.  I just remember the whole way home that I kept thinking "I really wish the Bickett's hadn't moved away because I don't know anyone but Steve who will help me clean this thing".  Ha ha!  So I get it home and bring it in the house and am attempting to butcher it on the counter.  Jenny and Dave came over and were just sitting there eating the meat as I was slicing it off the bone.  I kept telling it wasn't cooked and they were like "oh, but it's so good".

And I think I was so grossed out I woke up and decided I didn't want to fall back asleep.

5 comments:

Abrah said...

OH Chelsea...that made me laugh. Jenny & Dave--gross!

Mandy & Jeremy Hall said...

OHHHHH DEAR!!!!!!!!!!! :) or should I say DEER! LOL That's too funny! I'll post a baby bump pic soon! So should you! hehe

Dave and Jenny McIntosh said...

Very strange. Especially since you had the former vegetarian and now mostly vegetarian people eating the raw meat. I don't think I have ever even had deer.

Cindy said...

Must be the boy in your belly. Funny cause Riley was just telling me how Nathan shoots and guts his deer and then we eat it yesterday.

Stephanie said...

I have crazy dreams, too! I guess that it's pregnancy making it crazier, but man, I totally hear you!