Wednesday, March 30

Trying to keep up with my goal!

I decided that if I am going to keep up with my goal of blogging 3 times a week I better get a post up!  I can't believe it is already Wednesday night!  The last few days have flown by!

Chris was in Michigan last weekend so Rease and I decided to head back to Indiana on Thursday morning and spend some quality time with the family.  I brought along the camera, but didn't get it out of the bag once, so no pictures. I had good intentions, but I will blame it on the fact that Rease and I both ended up sick with sinus/ear issues over the weekend and I didn't feel like exerting the necessary energy to get the camera out of the bag and turn it on :)

We had a great visit and Rease got to spend lots of time with everyone.  Her newest phrase that she picked up over the weekend was "my turn".  Now all I hear when I am doing something is "my turn, my turn".  It's cute :)

The whole 'getting over the pacifier' thing took all of about one day.  Thank goodness :)  Now only two transitions left before the little guy comes in August: moving to a twin bed and potty training.  I am not in a hurry to start either.

Chris is painting the bathroom right now and then all we will have to do is hang up the new towel bars, etc., and it will be finished.  Hopefully this weekend we can get the last bits of packing up done and get everything ready.  Then it will just need a major cleaning and will be ready to put on the market.  A house very similar to ours in our neighborhood just got an offer on it in less that a week on the market.  We are praying for very similar results :)

Last night I took a canning class at a bakery / cooking school in town and had a fun time.  Although I wasn't home to celebrate my birthday with Chris and Rease, I had a great time.  The strawberry jam I made was really good.  Now, we will just have to see if I actually work up the time and/or energy it requires to actually can some things this summer :)

I better get off of the computer and pick up the living room.  Then I plan on catching up on some Biggest Loser and American Idol (if I don't fall asleep on the couch first) :)

1 comment:

Abrah said...

my turn...wonder where she got that. Must have been the taking of turns in Mom's giant bowl. :)