Wednesday, January 5

Finally......a post!

Hey everyone!  I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted.  No excuse other than I am just a big slacker.  But hopefully I will be doing a better job of posting this year.  That's my goal anyway, hopefully I'm successful!

We spend a week at home for Christmas and it was great.  We got to spend lots of time with all of our family and even had some time to meet up with friends (which unfortunatly, doesn't happen often when we come home).  Every one was home and it was great to spend time with them all. 

We celebrated Christmas here before we went back to Indiana and it was good.  We continued with the 3 gifts and 1 santa gift that we "stole" from Brittany last Christmas.  Rease's main gift was a kitchen and she loves, loves, loves it.  She plays with it every day and makes a huge mess, but it's fun. 

We are definitely having a trying week getting Rease back on her schedule here and back to "normal".  She has been a bear in the evenings after day care and is just all around grumpy.  Hopefully a few more days and she will be adjusted back to her old self.  Hopefully......

I don't know if I have a whole lot else to post about.  Work is going well and we have been busy getting our house back together after being gone for over a week.  Maybe by this weekend it will all be put back together.  Then it's time to start the bathroom remodel next month....ugh.  Any volunteers?

Here are a few pictures from the couple of weeks before Christmas and our trip back home. 

Oh..and the blog will probably be public now.  I don't think anyone ever read it (because it was a pain and it never looked like it was updated, you know....the 2 or 3 times I did update..lol).  Maybe feeling like someone is actually reading the blog will make me post more often :)

Rease's first trip out in the snow, she loved it!



We went to Rease's day care Christmas party and I think she drank that juice box
without taking a breath.  It was hilarious. 


Rease on our Christmas morning before we headed to Indiana

With much help from Mom, I got Rease's Christmas dress done!
She wasn't thrilled about getting her picture taken though.

I put these next two pictures on here because they are just hilarious.
Megan had me in the Tuttle drawing and she got me a french rolling pin.  Apparently
my judgement was a little off that day and I let Rease play with it after I opened it.
Here I am, apparently thinking it wasn't a good idea......

....and here I am right after she clocked herself in the middle of the forehead with it.
Oops....
I didn't include the picture of her crying and sobbing..

4 comments:

Brittany said...

she is so cute:) i am glad you opened it back up. i could never look at yours or abrahs! rease has grown so much.

Abrah said...

finally! :) I know I have been bugging you for some time now. :) Rease is so darn cute and I miss her already! Is that a popsicle she is eating in her jammies? :) I also love that this post actually contains pictures, and not just a promise to post them and never do. :) Miss you guys! I would totally volunteer for the bathroom remodel, but I don't think I would be much help. :)

Micah said...

Welcome back! I need to see Rease's face more often so I'm glad you're blogging again!

KB said...

I had to go public with my blog too. Lack of viewership made it difficult to stay motivated to write. Love the last picture; your face is great!