Friday, November 19

Free Shutterfly Cards!!

Hey everyone!  I love free stuff, so I couldn't resist doing this (and I am sitting at work waiting on some things to finish running while I type, so it's a win-win). 

Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers!  How exciting!  I was already planning on using them for our cards this year, unfortunatly I don't have the time to hand make them this year, so I was so excited to see this offer! I am also pretty sure that our families would rather have Rease's picture plastered all over their Christmas card then something cute I would make :)

I have never ordered from Shutterfly before, but love their products.  I am actually working on a photo book of Rease's first year through them right now (got a good deal on Groupon!) and really like how it is turning out.  Also in the works soon is a photo book of all our our family members.  Since we don't see everyone enough for Rease to always remember their names and face, I thought that would be a very cute idea to help her learn who everyone is!  I love their calendars as well, but doubt I get enough time to do them this year. 

Here are a few links to the products I mentioned above and some others I think are so cute!  I will probably be trying some of these soon!

Christmas Cards  Wall Calendars  Canvas

If you are a fellow blogger and want to take advantage of this offer go here : http://bit.ly/sfly2010

And...I promise to post some pictures and an update on Rease soon.  We have been so busy getting ready to head to Indiana for a week we haven't had much time!

1 comment:

KB said...

I love Shutterfly, C. Up until your brother made me our anniversary book, I loved using it for photobooks and such. They make great cards too!