Monday, March 8

Let me know

Hello out there!  I haven't posted in a couple weeks, but we are here and doing well.  I have been taking some good pictures of Rease lately and promise I will post them soon.  Possibly even tomorrow. 

For now, I just wanted to stop in and say that I have decided to make the blog private.  Rease's safety is more important to me than the number of people that read the blog (not that I think too many people read it).  I really don't have the time to watermark my photos or make nicknames up for our family or monitor where visitors to the site are viewing from.  Let's face it people, I am doing well to actually get a post up with some pictures more than twice a month!  I know that making the blog private may be annoying to some of you that read it, having to sign in to view it and all, but sorry....  So, if you read the blog and would like to continue being able to read it, please email me at corwin.chelsea@gmail.com and let me know so that I can add you to the list of viewers. 

So, that's it....let me know

7 comments:

Abrah said...

I of course need to view it and will also be making my blog private...as I discussed the other weekend.

Cindy said...

Me too. No blogging for me tho. My life is too boring for viewing. Just living thru my children:)

Gary, Ashley, Trevor and Carson said...

I enjoy reading undates of your little girl and family. If you don't mind putting me on it.

Brittany said...

i would love to still be able to read up on ya. i am so glad to hear that rease is doing better:)

David and Elizabeth said...

I check your blog often. And my mom would like to view it too. Do you need our emails?

Kristen said...

I need to view your blog to get my Corwin family updates! Please add me to your list!!! :)

Cake-tastic! said...

Gotta know what's new in the world of little Rease! Add me, too, please! : )