Monday, February 15

Tubes.....Finally!

Tomorrow Rease will be getting her tubes put in! I am apprehensive (over the anesthesia) and so ready at the same time. I don't even remember what it is like to have a baby without ear infections! Although, I am pretty lucky because she is a trooper and does pretty well with them. I just can't wait to see the change it will make when she finally feels better for good!

Anyway, we go in at 7am (not sure the exact surgery time) and would appreciate your prayers. Thanks!

4 comments:

- B said...

She will feel so much better! I think the whole process was much worse on me than it was Riley - it may be the same for you. :-) But it only took a few minutes and afterward we were at IHOP for pancakes! (His favorite!) Will keep you both in my prayers!

How is your mom doing? She's been on my mind.

Abrah said...

Absolutely praying for Rease...and Mommy and Daddy. Love you Rease!

Kristen said...

Good luck tomorrow! She will feel better soon!!! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted! Take care.

Stephanie said...

Rease is a little adorable trooper; she'll be just fine : ) Let us know how it goes!