Friday, January 8

Look what I found

Just a quick post to say that Rease is getting very mobile and onery! I was home with her yesterday because her day care facility was closed due to the weather. I laid her down for her afternoon nap and she was screaming (she hasn't slept well in 6 weeks do to ear infections, teething, etc. - So now falling asleep on her own is not happening....). I let her cry while I went to the bathroom and when I came out she was so quiet. I thought "No way she is asleep, this would be great!". My predicition was right, she wasn't asleep. She was STANDING in her crib looking down in awe at the pacifier she had tossed on the floor. As soon as I walked in she just grinned. Looks like we will be moving the matress down this weekend. (Sorry the picture is blury, I took it with my phone).



I have a lot of other first and exciting things to share, but I am at work so those will have to wait.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yea, Pretty Girl! I am so excited for your daddy. His world is going to change fast. Love you, Rease.

Mandy & Jeremy Hall said...

Uh oh!!! :)