Wednesday, January 13

Forgot....

I forgot to say that Rease turned 8 months old yesterday! Soon her 1st birthday will be here! I can't believe how fast time is going!

We also moved her into her new carseat over the weekend. I love them! I even bought a fun print, which I told myself I would never do, but did it anyway! When you see it you will totally think Chelsea!

I also have a really good recipe to post. I love to cook and bake, but usually never make anything new (unless I'm baking and then I will try anything). So this year I am going to try to make atleast 1 new recipe every week. This shouldn't be hard because I got about 5 cookbooks for Christmas :) This week I am actually making 3 new recipes. As I make the new recipes, I will be sure to blog about them. I promise the first one is good. :)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I absolutely love your header picture of Rease.She is so adorable and it sounds like she has a fantastic personality.I love reading about your adventures.You guys are great parents!Take care.