Friday, September 18

Who Knew??

Updated to include brand names :)

Who knew that sending a different brand of bottle (Phillips Avent) to daycare would cause Rease to eat twice her normal amount??

Wednesday all of the "normal" (Gerber Nuk) bottles I usually send with Rease to daycare were dirty. So I sent her with another brand that we have had for a while but never used. I picked her up that day and all three of the bottles were sitting on her shelf EMPTY! That has only happend once before. I said, "Huh?" and the teachers just laughed, I didn't even have to point at the bottles or anything. They said, "We thought the same thing, we couldn't believe she ate all of them". So I sent them yesterday and she drank them all again. So today I put in 5.5 ounces in each one so we will see if they are empty when I pick her up. (She rarely drank more than 3 ounces in the other bottles).

I feel kind of like we were starving her! Oops!!!

6 comments:

David & Elizabeth said...

So what's the magic brand that got her to eat more???

Abrah said...

Funny! Little piglet! I guess maybe I should have tried that with Riley. I am curious to know the magic brand as well...

Ryan said...

Fascinating. Really.

Mandy & Jeremy Hall said...

yikes...my chunk is eating 3, 5 oz bottles at her babysitters!!! 4 oz wasn't filling her up!!

- B said...

I'm sure if you were starving her - she would have certainly let you know! I wonder if they have some magical tool that will get three year olds to eat more...

oh - and where's some new pics? I want to see that girl's hair! I love it!

Laura said...

The Avent brand is AWESOME. That's how I got Westen to actually eat from a bottle... :)