Friday, September 25

Almost...

I almost got pictures up last night, but had to pack a suitcase for a weekend trip to Valpo for a wedding.

Rease almost slept through the night last night! She made it until about 4:45, which is pretty good. She did stir around about 1:30 but I gave her pacifier and she went right to sleep. I still figured I would get in bed and she would be awake about 5 minutes later, but nope. She didn't make it til 5:30 when we usually get her up but 4:45 is close enough for me to get excited! Since we are going out of town I know it probably won't happen again, because her sleep is always messed up for about a week once we go out of town. In fact, between going home for Labor Day, teething, and an ear infection her sleep hasn't been her "normal" in a while. Maybe we will replace the old "normal" with sleeping through the night? Could I be so lucky? I doubt it....

For now I am off to do my hair, pack a lunch, and finish packing for the weekend! Have a great day!

No comments: