Tuesday, September 1

4:30 and tired...........

Rease has yet to sleep through the night, which is no big deal. Since I am gone all day I don't really mind getting up to feed her that one time during the night....... As long as that one time isn't 4:30! Usually she has eaten by 2:00 or 2:30 and last night when I rolled over and looked at the clock and it was 2:33 and she wasn't awake I thought to myself "maybe this will be the night that Rease sleeps all the way through, til 5:30"....so I rolled over and went to bed. She woke up about 4:20 and was fussing and I could hear her chewing on everything in site. She likes to roll her face over in her crib and try to eat the sheets when she is really hungry. So I got up, hoping that I could feed her just enough to get her to go back to sleep for another hour and I could sneak in another 20 minutes of sleep before I had to get up. Nope....she ate a little and then was wide awake. I finally got her to go to sleep about 4:55..... By that time it was time for me to get up and get around to make it to work on time. This wouldn't have been that bad if I wasn't at the grocery store until 9:30 last night and then standing at the sink for 30 minutes washing bottles and pump accessories. **Seriously I don't know how non-breastfeeders can stand to wash all of those bottles! I HATE it!** I finally made it to bed about 10:30 and couldn't fall asleep for what seemed like forever. So, I am TIRED!!! It is going to be a long day. My legs feel like lead balloons already! I am so ready for the 3 day weekend

On another, non complaining note.....I promise to get more pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

And, did I forget to mention that today is WOODY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOODY! **I wish I had some embarrassing childhood picture to put up here, but I am at work so this is all I've got.




1 comment:

Cindy said...

So is this the same beautiful chick with him as in Abrah's blog? JOKE! See you son. Get the pictures up. In your spare time.