Thursday, August 20

Chopped...........

Monday morning I realized that I hadn't used my hair dryer in weeks. I decided that throwing my hair up in a wet flop to go to work needed to end. So I searched for a shorter, quicker hair cut that I would like and went for it. I wasn't brave enough to go as short as I wanted. (If you know me you know that I have wanted really, really short hair for a long time but have never been brave enough to go through with it). So this is my first step towards maybe someday having the short hair I have always wanted. It is super easy to do and looks pretty good. Sorry for the cheesy picture, Chris is at work and Rease is in bed...so that left me to take a picture of just me....


8 comments:

Ryan said...

Ryan likes it.

- B said...

Cute! Very flattering.

Kim said...

Very cute! Isnt it amazing what kids make you do.

Cindy said...

It is cute but I love your long hair (high school). Whatever a mom has to do. It's all about the kids so in that vein, I LOVE IT!!!!

Abrah said...

Cute! I agree with Mom, I did like the long hair, but I totally understand the ease of short hair!

Abrah said...

where are the 4 month pictures? Get posting already!

Abrah said...

I just realized that she is not quite 4 months...for some reason I just thought it was already September....correction....Where are the 3.5 month pictures?

jewells07 said...

Super cute!!!!