Thursday, July 16

Two Months...

We can't believe Rease is two months old! Time goes so fast! She is growing by leaps and bounds, weighing in at 12 pounds 9 ounces and 24 inches long. We got her two month shots on Tuesday and she did a great job. She didn't really fuss at all until the last one. Even then, she only cried for about 30 seconds or so.

Rease is starting to figure out what her arms and legs are and they she can move them however she wants. She starts kicking her legs everywhere when she gets excited, it is so cute.

Here are some pictures from this week.

After getting her shots. I was disappointed she didn't get a
fun bandaid...
And yes, that is a big spot of blood on her onesie
from the shots...gross
Propped on the couch and loved it!
Can't you tell from her big smile!

Practicing our tummy time skills.
I put this one up for Abrah, since she commented
about her crazy hair after the last post.

Mommy and Rease

Rease wide awake when she should be ready for bed...

9 comments:

Justin, Haley, and Jayden Ramer said...

she is soooo cute! I just took Jayden in for his 4 months shots and he weighed 12 lb. 10 oz! He is just a little guy!!! :o)

Tasha said...

I can't beleive how much personality she has for being only 2 months old.I LOVE her hair.It's great.She is just adorable.So happy for you guys!

Abrah said...

I cracked up at the crazy hair shot...do you put gel in it already?! That looks like some stiff hair! :) she is soooooo cute!

Micah said...

Adorable! But she is too big and Aunt Micah doesn't like it! Tell her to stop growing...

Abrah said...

Seriously, can't stop laughing when I look at the hair picture. :)

Cindy said...

That is some hair, girl. And yes, quit growing. I love you, Princess.

Chelsea Corwin said...

No gel, Abrah; just a case of her typical crazy hair and some serious bed head from rolling around in her crib. I don't know if it will ever lay down in the back!

Dave and Jenny McIntosh said...

So cute! I wish I could have seen her so awake when I was home! Miss you all!

Mandy & Jeremy Hall said...

LOVE her hair! :) What a cutie!