Monday, July 13

Found Ryan....

Abrah left a comment on my 4th of July post asking where Ryan was. I found him. The pictures below were on Chris' camera so I missed them on the first 4th of July post.

Friday night was the first night we put Rease in her crib. It went surprisingly well. It took me about an hour to get her to fall asleep in the crib, but once she was asleep she slept wonderfully. I was actually surprised how much better I slept with her in her crib. I thought I would keep waking up wondering if she was okay. I don't know if I was just tired or what, but I didn't wake up until it was time to feed her. Last night I even took the bassinet down in our room and packed it up. She is growing up too fast!

I am laid of this week and next and super excited about it. I am very happy to have two more weeks to spend with Rease before I go back to work for good. **Eventhough I am laid off a week in August and October, then comes Thanksgiving and Christmas.....so I will have lots of little breaks to spend with her!!!

And I have a confession to make...we will be buying another car. Go ahead and laugh and mock
me. Lol. When we recently bought the new Mariner, I promised everyone we weren't going to be buying another car for quite some time. Well, it turns out "quite some time" is about 5 weeks. We started Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover" and in doing so Chris decided it was time to let go of the GTO. So....we recently sold the pick up and the GTO and now Chris has nothing to drive. So in the near future we will be buying something in CASH for Chris to drive. It probably won't quite be the trashed beater Dave recommends that you buy, Chris has a little too much of a love for cars to do that, but it will be one less payment we have every month while we pay off all of our debt and work to become debt free. If you haven't read the book, I recommend you do it and maybe you will be motivated to become debt free too.


Caleb & Ryan's solution to keeping Rease out of the sun.

The Corwin's

Westen giving his baby cousin some lovin...
and cheesin' for the camera!

Daddy and Rease
Maybe one of the only pictures we have where Chris' eyes are wide open

Josh driving his tractor

Woody doing what we all know he does best....
driving through town and waving at everyone he knows...

Great Grandma & Grandpa White
**Barb Corwin's parents**


And last but not least.......RYAN! The whole reason for the post in the first place!

8 comments:

- B said...

Ryan should feel pretty special to have a post just for him! :-)

Rease is so pretty! Keep the pictures coming!

Micah said...

So now I am the only sibling without a picture with Rease!!!

Chelsea Corwin said...

you were in a previous post....i believe you were both in pink???

Dave and Jenny McIntosh said...

Hmmm...Micah has a blog, a few pictures with Rease, is on vacation, no children...I say do it yourself!! Rease could say that she should be angry because she hasn't made Aunt Micah's blog. I'm just sayin'...

Tom Paul said...

Very nice Chelsea. Enjoy your time together. Love ya.

Ryan said...

nice comeback mcintoshes. kinda puts micah in her place. i'm a fan.

Abrah said...

I am loving the picture of Rease in the sunglasses. I especially love the crazy hair in the back. :) She is so cute!

Micah said...

actually, Jenny, Caleb (accidently) deleted all the pictures we took when we went to visit her. :( SO...I don't have any pictures with her...