Tuesday, June 9

4 Weeks Old and Newborn Pictures!

Time flies! Rease is officially 4 weeks old!! How many changes she has gone through in the last 4 weeks. Today we got the proofs for our newborn pictures and I can't even believe how much bigger she looks than when we got the pictures taken at 1 week.

For anyone who is interested, last night was much better. Lol. Rease did scream from about 10:30 til 12, but what are you gonna do. She is a baby. We laid down at about 12:20 and I was sure we would be back up by 12:30 or so....but no. I was so excited to see 4:00 on the alarm clock the first time she got up!!! That is a new record! She still screams about every 10 minutes when I lay her in her crib for a nap during the day. I am trying to not pick her up and to just calm her down without picking her up. It seems to be working right now. We will see if it lasts!

We have tried to put her down to sleep or nap and then give her a pacifier because the doctor told us that is one thing they recommend to prevent SIDS, well she wants nothing to do with it. She sucks on it about 2 times and then out it goes. Flying across the crib or pack n'play. Oh well, I never liked pacifiers anyway, so I am okay with it.

Here is the link to the newborn pictures. I am very pleased with them. I wish we would have taken her diaper off, but the thought didn't cross my mind at the time. Oh well, I guess we know for next time around. Click on "Proofing" on the left and enter Corwin as the password. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I LOVE your pictures!Reese sure is precious.Did your mom make her dress?It is arorable.You have a beautiful little family!

Abrah said...

Those pictures are so cute! Baby pictures are absolutely adorable...especially baby Rease! I am sure you are going to have a hard time choosing what ones to order! I am glad you are taking my advice and posting more often! Keep it up sista!

Cindy said...

Mimi loves the pictures! I have picked my favorites so call me quickly before I change my mind as it was hard to pick. Love you, Rease.