Tuesday, May 26

Week 2

Just a quick post. Today is the 2 week mark! We are making progress. We went to the doctor today for Rease's two week check up and she is a whopping 9 lb 6 oz!! That is almost a full pound over her birth weight. We have a porker on our hands. She also grew an inch and a half in length which put her well into the 90-some percentile (I don't remember exactly).

Here are some pictures that we finally got uploaded from Rease's birth through last weekend. I had better get going now...someone is getting hungry!

3 comments:

- B said...

Glad things are going well! She' BEAUTIFUL! I love all that hair!

Tasha said...

I just looked at your pictures.Oh my goodness,Reece is SO BEAUTIFUL!The pictures where it looks like you are probably holding her for the first time made me cry.It is so sweet how she is looking up at you in almost all of them.Did you ever think you could love someone this much?I know you have probably heard this but cherish every day.It goes so fast.My little one turned one today.Take care!

Dave and Jenny McIntosh said...

Dear Baby Reace-
You are beautiful! But please don't grow too fast as you will not be a baby when I see you in July. You cannot be taller than me until you are at least 17.
Can't wait to meet you!
Aunt Jenny
PS Hi Chris and Chelsea