Sunday, May 10

The Last Day.....

Here we are, the last day of being pregnant. Well, assuming we aren't in labor for days, but oh well...we won't think about that possibility. We can't believe it is already the end, time for delivery. Time has gone by very quickly. And up until a few weeks ago I really had no complaints. But now that the swelling, aching back, tiredness, and grumpiness (oh the list could go on and on....) has set in, I am very ready to get the show on the road.

We are supposed to be at the hospital tomorrow at 7:00 am and then we will be hooked up to the monitors for a while and hopefully the induction will start by 8:30 or 9:00. I am really, really hoping to have baby Corwin out of my belly and in our arms by the time tomorrow is over, but who knows. I doubt we get her up on the blog right away, but I am sure Abrah or Micah will willingly post on their blogs for us, so stay tuned there.

I didn't get a picture taken for this week. I meant to but forgot and got in the bathtub and am already in my pajamas...so it will have to wait until we are on our way to the hospital tomorrow. I did measure my belly for Mandy, it is a whopping 47 inches!!! Look at what you have to beat! :)

Since we didn't get a picture taken this week we will share this with you instead (no, not her name! We still haven't decided.....). A couple months ago I was wasting some time at work while on my lunch break and came across the website of an awesome photographer. She had this really cool package on her website for "New Life" customers. Aka...people expecting new babies. We decided that since we had such bad luck with our wedding pictures that it was about time we got some good pictures. So about a week before Easter we had some pregnancy pictures taken by Nellie and you can see them on her website. Follow the link to her website here, click on "proofing" on the left and a picture will appear on the right and there will be a little box on the bottom. Enter in "corwin" and you will be on your way to seeing our pictures. In a week or so we will back with her to get our newborn pictures taken. We are excited for those as well. Enjoy!

We are off to bed so we can get a good nights rest before the big day starts in the morning. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Can't wait to see her! I will be thinking of you tomorrow! Love you!

- B said...

We'll be thinking of you tomorrow! How exciting! It will certainly be a day you'll never forget...what an awesome (slightly delayed!) Mother's Day gift!!

Abrah said...

The pictures are beautiful! I do wish that I had my picture taken when I was pregnant with Riley....Josh didn't want to. We are praying for all of you today!

Brittany said...

praying for you:)

jewells07 said...

Wow, those were beautiful pictures! I hope everything went well. It is actually after midnight on the 11th, so, that would really make it the 12th. I hope you have had your little baby girl by now. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of her.