Sunday, April 5

6 To Go, If We Make It!!


Week 34 is now upon us and all is well. We didn't do to much this weekend which was nice. I would imagine it was nicer for Chelsea than I, as it now appears as though she is smuggling a basketball under her shirt. I can't imagine what it must be like to walk around like that all the time. We are heading to the Dr. again tomorrow for another ultrasound. This will probably be the last we are told. I am still betting on another (I think the Dr. got a new car and is still making payments via extra ultrasounds.....just kidding, kind of) We will keep it short today and leave it there and try to give an update tomorrow. OH AND I FORGOT, I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SPRING!!! IT IS CURRENTLY SNOWING HERE AS I TYPE, 100% RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Chris said...

BTW nice outfit Chlesea!!!

Ryan said...

was that the forceast directly from the weatherman? "100% ridiculous"

Mandy & Jeremy Hall said...

The only way I will be ok with this snow is if it gets me a 2 hour delay!

You'll never make it 6 more weeks! :)

Take care of yourself!

Cindy said...

you look beautiful. good job chris.

Jenny said...

Chris, I am pretty sure that there are some of those fake bellies out there somewhere if you really wanted to know what it feels like to be that pregnant...well as best as you can anyway! But yeah...Chelsea won't be making it to 6 weeks!

Justin, Haley, and Jayden Ramer said...

you look soooo cute! i hope you are feeling good! take it easy! i wish i could play with that belly of yours! can you come over? HA!