Friday, January 30

Happy Birthday, Tom!




Happy Birthday to Tom! I couldn’t find any good pictures of Tom this morning, but I remember getting a picture similar to the one above a few years back……
I believe it came about when Sarah was handing out Ella, Peri, and her school pictures for the year. I think Tom felt left out that he didn’t have a picture to hand out so he hand drew a stick person with teeny-tiny arms and legs and a big face. I thought for sure that I had the original one in my purse, but can’t find it, so this is my replica. I will keep looking and maybe I can find it and post it too. Happy birthday, Tom. We love ya!


4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hilarious! Happy Birthday Tom! I actually found my original picture a couple of days ago as I was going through my wallet. It is still there with all the rest of the pictures!

Tom Paul said...

Wow.. It is just uncanny how that looks like me... I'm going to eat an extra piece of cake and maybe put on a few pounds on my stick figure... Ha ha.. Thanks Chelsea and have a great day to all.

Ryan said...

Classic Tom.

Cindy said...

I never got that picture. I always get one of Sarah tho. It's a good thing. We can track the Mullets! Got ya. Love,Sis